Laser teeth whitening
Are your teeth yellow? Do they stop you from smiling openly and with confidence? Laser teeth whitening is the fastest, most effective way to achieve the most dramatic results.
Laser Teeth Whitening - Did you know Lasers can whiten your teeth???
Lasers are a unique addition to dental practice, and they help a dentist serve their patients in a very comfortable and harm-free manner.
Dr. Sana Farista has extensive laser-based equipment training and regularly uses lasers to get incredible patient results. In our practice, the Teeth Whitening process includes a unique package of Cleaning/Scaling plus Laser Whitening.
Laser teeth whitening is a Faster and Safer technique that evenly whitens your teeth. It is the most advanced way of Teeth whitening to date.
Comparison of Laser Teeth Whitening with Zoom Light Whitening
Fast as the Laser Teeth Whitening is finished within 10 minutes as compared to Zoom light which takes approximately 45 minutes to complete
- Patients feel claustrophobic with zoom light, whereas they are more Comfortable when Laser is used for Teeth Whitening. Also, with Lasers, there is no need to keep the mouth open for a longer duration of time
- Zero/No Post-Operative Teeth Sensitivity is usual with a Normal or a Zoom Light Teeth Whitening procedure. Since Laser Light possesses a phenomenon called photobiomodulation, which takes care of the sensitivity and reliefs the discomfort if any
- Safe for tooth as there is the minimum increase in tooth temperature, unlike Zoom Light Teeth Whitening
- Precise, as it works on one quadrant at a time
- It usually gives 4-5 shades whiter results and can remove some stubborn stains that other methods just cannot.
How does Laser Teeth Whitening work?
This procedure involves –
- Whitening and